Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

New '05 Z4 Owner - Help, need advice...buyer's remorse

Discussion in 'E85 Z4 (2002-2008)' started by Synergy, Jan 11, 2010.

rjmar55 guest

you obviously by having a membership to BMWCCA have a passion for the car or what's the purpose? I am merely stating that the Z4 is not recognized obviously in your region as premium car, but in my region, my Z4 is one to be reckoned with. I get alot of attention, and I believe that it is on the same level as going to a car show and looking at a classic american car. I will park my Z4 by any production and custom car and i will get the same recogngition as they do. In fact I put my Z4 in a parade the other day and i had more pictures and compliments, my partner, in which was driving a Corvette Convertible was surprised, so if you don't like your Z4 then perhaps buy you a Saturn or something?

eam3

True, I hadn't thought of that. In south Florida Z4s are pretty common so they rarely get a second glance. :)

rjmar55 guest

Saturn or not?

well then if everybody in Florida is driving a Z4, then what kind of car do you buy a Saturn SUV or what? have you ever seen the quality in one of those Saturns? Anyways, my Z4 doesn't just sit in the garage, but if i had a choice i would buy another Z4 just to treat really bad like commuting and racing, but not all that fortunate i guess.