Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Need suggestions for personalized plate on a M3

Discussion in 'E46 M3 (2001-2006)' started by DevildogM3, Mar 13, 2008.

berwickl

I went with humor over any sort of boasting for mine after my wife convinced me that getting laughs was preferable to having every kid with a Civic and a fart can muffler trying to race me!

Another nice thing is that only people who know the movie get it... so it's sort of an inside joke... which for me has even more appeal. (don't post asking about it, just go rent the movie... it's hilarious!)

Now if I can only find a very small Stonehenge monument to hang from the rear view mirror...

:D

Spinal Tap Fan

Skip

I think this sentiment is right on the money... besides... the rear end already says M3. But each to their own I suppose.

Jbeene guest

+2 for that

mdheller guest

I have been thinking that the best way to stay unnoticed may be a series of random numbers. Most people will have trouble remembering 7 random numbers in sequence, especially if you fly by at 100mph

tommyboy guest

tag

Larry u are totaly right personalized tags are profiled with led footed people by cops and snitchez. I had two tags stolen and two times pulled over by the same cop what are the ods of that. i keep it plain now and no memorabe tag NO MORE.
    But some people can get away with them.
    Good luck.
    Tommy

CRKrieger

Whatever you do, if it already says it on the car ("BMW" or "M3"), do not put it on the plate! It only becomes redundant - as if we couldn't figure it out without seeing it twice.

As for me, it's another kind of obscure reference. My Wisconsin plates say "WARP ONE". Now, I find that there's a whole new generation of Trekless people out there who have no idea what it means. Trekkers think I'm a fellow fan/geek and folks who know the show think the same. Actually, it's just how fast I'm usually going ... :D

Jbeene guest

I guess you could always look to Van Halen for an obscure plate.

OU812

BlueAngel M3 guest

Here is mine. Its a BMW CCA NY plate on my M3 sedan.

[IMG]

Skip

Knightwill - now you've got me curious about what your plate, and your plate frame too, means? Not having been a Marine I haven't a clue. Even DING O Life ing seems a strange thing. Is it about golf or Ding a ling this or that? Translate please.

pathfinderguy guest

How about "SCHNEL"?

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Suggestion

Seven letters?

PANACHE