Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Need a Owner's Manual

Discussion in 'E24 (1977-1989)' started by 82131, Mar 6, 2008.

Hello,

I just bought a 1988 635CSi and I need an Owners Manual. If you have one or know where I can find one, please drop me an email at:mfp0211@comcast.net

Thanks,

-Mike

Bluesman guest

owners manual

You can find excellent examples on ebay under e24 or 635. Have you tried the dealership in your area? You would be surprised at what they have or can get and at times its cheaper than ebay. Also you can join bimmerforums and there you will find an abundance of info. welcome to the shark family.
    Steve

1988 635 Owners Manual

Steve,

I've tried the dealership... no luck there. I haven't been able to locate one on ebay either.
    Tell me how to join / view the bimmerforums.

-Mike

ToM3 guest

It's eady. Just go to www.bimmerforums.com and join up. You should also look at www.bigcoupe.com, there's a wealth of information there. You need to register, then do some kind of e-mail exchange to authenticate, then you're good to go.

Cheers

www.bigcoupe.com

It appears that there are some useful Tech Articles on this site... but when I drill down on the link it prompts me for a userid/password. I can't seem to find where to sign up / register on www.bigcoupe.com -- Can someone help?

-Mike

ToM3 guest

Hi Mike,

I registered there some time ago, but I think if you select Forums from the home page you will find a button along the top where you can click to register. Once you've registered and sign on automatically you don't see this part any longer, but I believe that will work. Hope this helps.

Tom

white318 guest

Give these guys a try, http://www.tmcpubl.com/BMW.html. I called them about manuals for my '83 635 euro and they seemed to have everything I was looking for. I have not purchased them yet so I can not speak for the quality.

Almirinda guest

Owner's Manual

Mike,
    I don't have a manual to offer, just a bit of advice. I also went through the effort to get a manual for an '88 635. My local dealer was able to get one. Part number was 01 47 9 770 337. You have to be careful to get that one because there were some slight changes in the electrical (fuses) for the '88 & '89 model years. Other (earlier) manuals will not be accurate in that regard. In particular, you don't want part number 01 47 9 770 327. I learned this the hard way. Still have the incorrect manual if anyone else would like it!

Almirinda

oxforgruenh79 guest

owner's manual

Did you ever tried www.bavauto.com, i'm sure they hae it...