Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

My X3

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by idoc328, Mar 16, 2008.

idoc328 guest

Hello,

Just got the X3 for my wife...its our second BMW. I've had an '07 328 for a little over a year now. Once you drive a bimmer, its hard to drive anything else.

Darylcarty guest

Bought my wife a X3 3.0 last year after wearing out a Fourrunner. Its the perfect ride for her(5 ft tall / 110 lbs). Problem is, I don't get enough driving time in it. Whenever I do ,I find it a great pleasure. I drive a '86 528E and my son just started driving last fall in a sweet '74 2002.

danernst

It is interesting that you reference buying your wife and X3. We did the same last year and I picked her up an 04 X3 3.0 with manual and sports package. I started out with an E46 328i with manual trans and the fun factor was high. It was time to drop the V70 XC after the trans went out at 67k miles. Thank goodness for CPO program. Oh, I do get to drive her car, I just leave the keys to my car....

Masaaki Takeda

My 2004 X3 is a first BMW for me. It's really fun-to-drive car. I even took my X3 to a Gymkhana race, the result not bad despite height disadvantage.