Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

My First BMW!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by jitigges, Jun 18, 2022.

?

Opinions on the photography?

Great! 1 vote(s) 100.0%
Could be better. 0 vote(s) 0.0%

jitigges Proud BMW Z3 Owner

[IMG]

Since I was a little kid I have always wanted a car that was unique and exciting. I constantly was looking at ways to make money and to fuel this desperate need for an exciting car. Over the years I have started a few businesses online, worked at a pizza place, a gas station, and even help found a digital marketing agency based in Texas. I saved everything I could to put towards this car. Finally in March of 2022 my friend working at the Lexus dealership in Raleigh NC came across the BMW Z3 and mentioned it to me. The Z3 fit all my specifications of a unique, exciting, and beautiful car. Luckily I was able to buy the car from him for a premium before it was sent off to auction. Owning a Z3 has been nothing like I ever imagined. It handles like a dream, is quick as hell, and it turns heads everywhere I go. The years of hard work and dedication finally paid off, and not only is my Z3 fun, but it stands as a constant reminder that hard work always pays off, and to never give up.

Attached Files:

maninrobes likes this.