Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Mini Shark Fest (I'm passing it along)

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by mrsbee, Dec 20, 2013.

mrsbee guest

START OF THE GREAT AMERICAN RED SHARK ADVENTURE
    SUNDAY, January 12, 2014 at 12:30 PM
    Southwestern Yacht Club
    2702 Qualtrough St, San Diego, CA
    Roundel contributing writer Nikki Weed will be visiting San Diego to start her Great American Red Shark Adventure. We're sure you've heard about this but in case you haven't check out this link. http://roundel.imirus.com/Mpowered/book/vrd13/i9/p26 You can also learn more about Nikki's trip at http://nikkiweed.wordpress.com/. To welcome Nikki to San Diego, The Club is sponsoring a Meet & Greet/Sharkfest at Southwestern Yacht Club.www.southwesternyc.org/

This invite is especially for all E24 owners as we will have a mini Sharkfest but all BMW Club members are encouraged to attend. There will be a special corral for E24's. Bring your BMW!

Nikki will be picking up her Red Shark (E24) that day and begin her adventure across the country. Let's give her a warm San Diego reception. Great photo ops with Nikki too! Other BMW car clubs are hosting events throughout Nikki's trip so let's step up to the plate and have a good turnout.
    Limited space so Please RSVP to events@SDBMWCCA.com no later than January 5. 2014. Include the number of guests and car type. There will be a special corral for E24's.

Also, you can buy a Great American Red Shark Adventure Polo shirt and/or hat.( Flyer attached) Email to RedSharkAdventure@MonogramsPlusSR and order yours today.
    A Great memento for a great event. See you then!
    image002.jpg

wellardmac Ninja World Traveler

Have a great trip! I bought by M3 in CA and drove it cross country to NC and had a blast.
    mrsbee likes this.