Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Meet and Greet in Mason NH 3/29/09

Discussion in 'North Atlantic Region' started by TeamStowell, Feb 20, 2009.

TeamStowell We love driving!

The following comes from our brothers and sisters in the White Mountains of NH! I'm sure more info will be coming as we get nearer to the date:

We are having a meet and greet at Parker's Maple Barn Restaurant in Mason, NH, on Sunday, March 29, 2009.

All of our driving events for the year are posted on our website: www.whitemtn-bmwclub.org. We host our driving events in conjunction with Boston Chapter at New Hampshire Motor Speedway in Loudon, NH.

Autohaus guest

Road trip for this one. Will a drive be planned for this one?

nhguy78

Maple syrup rocks!

No, there is not a drive associated with but of course Rt 9/101 is great any time of the year. I drove with the Ultimate Drive for the Cure from Nashua to Latham through Rt 101/Rt9. It was a great drive.

TeamStowell We love driving!

I love the Rt 9 to 101 run through the mountain states! We always head through there on our BavAuto Show and Shine run.

I was planning on heading over, but I may find myself glued to the set watching the opening round of Formula One... I think it starts up that weekend. :(

az3579

Route 2 (Mohawk Trail) in northern MA is great drive, but unfortunately isn't "along the way", and it runs horizontally across the map where most people would be driving vertically up the map!