Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Mechanic in Western New York Area

Discussion in 'Genesee Valley Chapter' started by 217574, Sep 15, 2011.

217574 guest

i have recently relocated to Rochester New York and am looking for a reputable mechanic to work on my 2000 323 cic. I used to have a ex-BMW dealership guy where I used to live and am looking for something similar. I don't particularly want to go to a dealership or a shop per se...

any suggestions would be super helpful?

Bill ONeill

Sorry for the late reply, but just got around to checking the forum. I recommend "The Little Speed Shop" in Rochester (http://thelittlespeedshop.com/ ;also Facebook; or Twitter @littlespeedshop), owned by ex-BMW mechanic Kevin Van Valkenburgh. Kevin is excellent and a real enthusiast who has been voluntarily offering his expertise at our chapter's driving schools at the Glen. The shop is located at 500 Lee Rd., Building C. Phone toll free: 1(888) 792-9325 Local: (585) 205-8090. Mention that Bill O'Neill with the GVC recommended you call.

Alternatively, the most experienced BMW-oriented shop in Rochester is Eksten's Autoworks (585) 621-8200. Great mechanics (though not ex-BMW), excellent and reasonably priced service. Tell Adrienne I recommended you.