Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

looking for reliable local service center in MA

Discussion in 'BMW' started by kracicot, Jun 6, 2009.

kracicot guest

I am a new member to BMWCCA, the forum has been a great resource so far. Many thanks.

I have one other issue to post later, but for now I am looking for a BMW service garage with a good reputation in the Wilmington, Massachusetts area. I bought a 2004 325i from my kids, I love the car, but I am looking for a good service dept in the area for general maintainence.

I've found a shop close by Unique Foreign Auto that specializes in MB, BMW, Audi, Acura, etc. Does anyone have any feedback/experience with them?

Thanks a bunch, looking forward to a reply.

Manny (and son Ken)
    2004 325i 4dr

M3Driver guest

How close are you to Turner Motorsport in Amesbury, MA? If you are close by, that's where I'd go. They do the standard maintenance in addition to the go-fast stuff. Great folks.

http://www.turnermotorsport.com/html/index.asp

cheers....

kracicot guest

Thank you for your reponse,M3DRIVER,but Amesbury is some 40-45 minutes away. Turner Motorsport looks like a first class operation. I'll probably give these local guys a shot and watch carefully how they treat the car and me. Thanks again for your input.

Trinistand guest

There's a couple others somewhat nearby.

Bavarian Performance in Winchester
    German Performance in Brighton

Not sure how relevant this is still but figured I'd give you a suggestion. My e46 is at German Performance right now!