Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Looking for F30 steering wheel connecting line

Discussion in 'DIY (Do-It-Yourself)' started by JulianArnouk, Oct 16, 2018.

JulianArnouk

Hi everyone,

So I recently bought a new F30 sportline steering wheel with paddle shifters to retrofit them to my 2013 328i F30. The only part I am missing is the connecting line that plugs into the paddles and controls in the wheel.

BMW part number:32306854769
    I CANT find this part anywhere.

I've called every BMW dealer, they all say it's discontinued with none in stock. I've tried eBay and have had no luck.

If anyone has one they would be willing to sell or knows anywhere to get them I would greatly appreciate it. I am located in Maryland USA for reference.

-Julian

MGarrison

search German ebay? (ebay.de) - u can put it in google translate to help w/ translation; hmm a BMW-only part, unlikely you'd have luck through Bavarian Autosport... try to dig up the BMW-heavy or specific junkyard/dismantlers re-sellers see if they have the wheel and could sell the connector? There was a company that had ads in the Roundel for a long time that at the bottom of their ads had pics of current cars they were dismantling, can't think of the name of the company though, I think they had full page or at least 1/2 or 1/4 page ads in the earlier section of the mag, not in the back section heavier w/ smaller ads (if memory serves!). Put a parts-wanted ad in the Roundel classifieds?

charlson89

JulianArnouk

Thanks to everyone, the issue I had was although there are advertisements for the cable, every time I bought it it would be out of stock and I would be issued a refund. I went through 7-8 eBay listings. This specific one I also haven't received a message back from the seller.

charlson89

Have you called pelican parts they say it ships in 3-7 days?

JulianArnouk

I'll give it a shot, thanks for the recommendation