Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Long distance car buying

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Dwilson, Jan 31, 2009.

Dwilson guest

Greetings,
    BMW CCA member from Kansas City looking to see if anyone in the Boise area might be able to assist in the inspection and transaction to purchase a vehicle in Nampa. I need feet on the ground in Idaho! Note; the vehicle is not a BMW ( I already have two). If available please call Dave @ 816 678 7273 to discuss details. Many Thanks

76' 2002
    2003 325iT 5spd

John in VA

If you don't hear from anyone here, you might try asking for help on one of the model-specific forums that abound. What are you looking at?

MGarrison

Also check if there's a chapter anywhere near there and if you can dig up contact info. for any members there, or the chapter officers.

granthr

+1 When I bought a car long distance (my M3 came from Hawaii, I'm in Penna) the local chapter president was very helpful. So I would suggest giving them a call. They probably will know someone near the car that can look at it.

BMWtoyz guest

Nothing active in the Boise area, I lived in Idaho (northern) and was the newsletter editor for the Inland Empire Chapter. We tried numerous times to get something going with Boise, I believe that they are included in the Inland Empire Chapter but it would be a seven hour drive from that chapter's HQ in Spokane, WA. I have a brother in Northern Idaho still and he gets to Boise monthly if that will help. He was a Chapter E-Board member years ago.