Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Live Tech Talk with Mike Miller at Mountain Auto Sports

Discussion in 'North Atlantic Region' started by TeamStowell, May 10, 2009.

TeamStowell We love driving!

Another event hosted by the Green Mountain Chapter:

Place: Mountain Auto Sports - 27 Main St Ludlow, VT
    Date: Saturday May 23rd, 2009
    Time: 9:30 AM to 1:00 PM

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Yes, this is the Mike Miller, who is the Technical Editor for Roundel Magazine. I have been reading his articles and Tech Talk in Roundel, for quite some time. This is your chance to ask him live and in person, that burning "TECHNICAL" question, that you have been mulling over, thinking about, obsessing over, having a passing thought about, wanting to ask for quite some time, trying to get the real answer for, need to settle a bet about, or just have some good old fashion curiosity about, for yourself! (whew!)

Show up on Saturday and meet Mike Miller, and ask him your question. Can we throw in a tour of Kermit's Shop first? Does the concept of putting an M3 drive train in a 2002 mean anything to you? Can we tempt you with donuts? (Not sure if they can be Dinky's or not) Well, whatever. Or, just come hang out with the Technical Editor from one of the largest car club magazines in America, and your fellow local chapter members.

Please RSVP for this one to info@vtbmwcca.org. This forwards to me for the moment, or just reply to this email.

Lawrence J. Gold
    President
    Green Mountain Chapter BMWCCA

802.773.6098 Fax
    802.747.8094 Cell
    computer@together.net

ts rennsport guest

Thank you for the plug Scott. BTW, you can usually pull the graphics from our site and add to your posting, if you beat me again ;-) I design these and program up before any emails go out.

[IMG]

http://www.vtbmwcca.org

ts rennsport guest

Event went over GREAT. Thank you Mike Miller for this experience! We are already planning more.

Here are some photos of the listening chapter members and some of the BMWs that showed up.

Mike Miller receiving a warm greetings from the Green Mountain boys
    [IMG]

Listening members...
    [IMG]

Nice and Green, Vermont style.
    [IMG]

Lovely.
    [IMG]

All the photos here >> http://www.vtbmwcca.org/index.php/photo-gallery/