Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

like nu e24 has AC condensation leaking onto passenger side floor ??

Discussion in 'E24 (1977-1989)' started by jeffdaun, Sep 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

jeffdaun

Like New E24 Has Ac Condensation Leaking Onto Passenger Side Floor Carpeting. ??

Sudden new leak of condensation from cooling coil in dash console.this is recent leak what is best way to get into dash console area to see whats wrong with condensate collection tray ??? any one have info for mr 1983 633 CSI ....also need insurance company for classic car . had car appraised for 11,000 by certified appraisal co...but classic car insurance companys limit my mileage and i have to own second car !!! HELP is appreciated.

CRKrieger

The condensation usually comes from a clogged overflow tube. I don't know where it is on the E24 but it should not require taking the dash apart. On the outside, it should be low on the firewall. Inside, I'd remove the glovebox and look around behind it.

For insurance, forget finding 'classic' coverage. Ask your company about a 'stated worth' or 'agreed value' policy.

alotawatts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.