Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Launch of the new BMW 3 Series

Discussion in 'BMW NA News' started by BMW NA News, Nov 23, 2011.

BMW NA News guest

Launch of the new BMW 3 Series
    > BMW 3 Series most successful vehicle in premium segment More than 12 million cars sold since 1975 Reithofer: New BMW 3 Series will continue success story Investments of over one billion euros in global production
    >
    > Munich. The BMW Group will launch the new BMW 3 Series Sedan, the sixth generation of its most important high-volume model, in early February 2012. “We are confident that the new BMW 3 Series will build on the tremendous success of its predecessors,” said Chairman of the Board of Management of BMW AG, Norbert Reithofer, at the world premiere in Munich on Friday. More than 12 million models from this series have been sold since the first generation was launched in 1975. “That makes the BMW 3 Series the world’s most successful premium vehicle,” added Reithofer.
    >
    > New BMW 3 Series Sedan on the market from February 11
    >
    > The new BMW 3 Series Sedan will reach markets worldwide on February 11, 2012. “The sixth generation of the BMW 3 Series is the sportiest car in its segment and offers sheer driving pleasure at the highest level,” commented Reithofer. The 328i and 335i models with petrol engine and the 320d and 320d EfficientDynamics diesel variants will be offered at market launch. Prices for the above models will lie between 35,350 euros (320d) and 43,600 euros (335i).
    >
    > The new 3 Series Sedan offers a choice of four strong, refined, fuel-efficient engines that operate with the new BMW TwinPower Turbo technology. Additional variants will join the model line-up in spring 2012. A full-hybrid version of the new BMW 3 Series will also be available in autumn 2012.
    >
    Download the entire newsletter.

Continue reading...