Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Keep an eye out for the Komen fleet crossing New England tomorrow

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by lcjhnsn, Sep 18, 2008.

lcjhnsn

The 22 car Susan G. Komen Drive for the Cure fleet will be moving from Albany NY to Westbrook, Maine tomorrow morning.

I'm not sure yet if we will be droning along I-90 or if we will enjoy the scenic (but slower) route along the bottom of Vermont and New Hampshire.

Flash and honk if you see us along the way.

Autohaus guest

What did you get the drive Lance? On Saturday the 4th, I've got the M3 reserved and the Alpina B7 :D.

lcjhnsn

I got to spend a quality 5 hours with the 135 Cabriolet. The temperature never broke 60, but the top was down the whole way anyway. What an awesome car, very well mannered as you'd expect from a new BMW, great brakes and the twin turbo engine in such a small (relatively) light car... sheer bliss!

Sorry to break the news to you, but the M3 has been pulled from the Komen line up. Something about blowing the 4th clutch of the year.

The B7 is still in the running though.

Autohaus guest

Rats :mad:. A glitch in the Matrix :eek:. I will just have to settle for the B7.