Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Is there a list of places that offer...

Discussion in 'Member Benefits and Questions' started by Devilsown, Dec 21, 2008.

Devilsown guest

Hi all,

Im not all to sure if there is a list out there or not but I think it would be nice to get one compiled of places that honor "the club" discounts. If its on the internet give the site and the code you have to put in in order to receive the discount. I hope this list can grow and thanks again this site and club is amazing I only wish I knew about it a long time ago when I got my "bmw" Mini Cooper and now my...wifes...M3 :mad: I want my M5 :mad: its not fair I tell you but a military man dont make alot of money :( one day I will have one though.

Take care and lets see if we can get a list going!

Devilsown guest

Not a one:eek: well so much for this idea.. :rolleyes:

BIMMIR guest

Look up on your screen...
    join the experience...
    membership benefits...
    member discounts...

There may be other indies, but those are the biggies as far as I know.

Devilsown guest

yea I looked there and I was hoping there was alot more than that... well Im out to fight off the last min shoppers...I need to buy food and ammo... this is going to suck...

MGarrison

Now that's what I call a Christmas shopping list! :p

I imagine you could clear most of the mall and grocery store foot traffic in your path if you take along your pistol or rifle and wave it around frantically - thereby leaving you in relative peace to munch a gordita as you go through the rest of your shopping. :rolleyes:

Devilsown guest

sounds like a plan... I have my Concealed carry permit, and I carry everywhere I go and trust me there are times I have thought about just putting one or two shots in to the air to clear the way... but then I dont want to lose my gun and dont like the view from behind bars... plus I hear the food sucks...