Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

INSIDETRACK OCTOBER 2012: AUTOBAHN-TASTIC: THE BMW EUROPEAN DELIVERY PROGRAM

Discussion in 'BMW NA News' started by BMW NA News, Sep 18, 2012.

BMW NA News guest

THE MOST COMPELLING PICKUP LINE FOR NEW BMW OWNERS
    >
    > You've decided to become the proud owner of a vehicle crafted in Bavaria. What better way to experience this amazing new specimen than on its home turf?
    >
    > The BMW European Delivery Program offers owners the chance to head to Munich to take delivery of their new BMW in unforgettable style. Take a tour of the facilities where BMW builds many of its vehicles. In addition to serving as a reception hall for meeting your new BMW, the famed BMW Welt – along with the BMW Museum – offers a glimpse into the company's past, as well as a taste of its future.
    >
    > Imagine tackling the Autobahn in your new BMW. You can select one of five optional Driving Adventure packages, each designed to show off the power, luxury and elegance of your new BMW, as well as some of Europe's most inspiring scenery. Finally, drop off your BMW at one of 12 convenient locations in seven countries. Before you know it, you'll be seeing your new Ultimate Driving Machine® again – back home, at your BMW center.
    >
    > Download the entire newsletter.
    >
    >

Continue reading...

shelbyvnt Baby Bee...

M6.jpg My BMW came with 2 seats, the color of sunshine & the smiles to go with it, but when I grow up... I'd be proud to find this M6 in my garage. M6.jpg