Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

InsideTrack January 2016

Discussion in 'BMW NA News' started by BMW NA News, Dec 22, 2015.

BMW NA News guest

BMW X4 M40i
    BLINDING ACCELERATION. EYE-OPENING HANDLING.

The all-new BMW X4 M40i, due to arrive this February, was engineered for driving enthusiasts. Debuting BMW’s latest M Performance TwinPower Turbo inline six-cylinder engine, it blasts from 0–60 in a best-in-class1 4.7 seconds.2 The thrill of its 355 hp is felt between 5800 and 6000 rpm, along with the thrust of 343 lb-ft of maximum torque. Curves are equally as spine-tingling as straightaways, thanks to its sporty chassis, specifically tuned to M Performance specifications.
    The reassuring grip of the xDrive intelligent all-wheel-drive system, recalibrated for a more rear-wheel-drive feel, melds with Performance Control for heightened steering precision and agility, in addition to optimized road feedback. The result is a supremely confident driving experience.
    The eye-catching looks of the X4 M40i take on a more purposeful note with exclusive Ferric Gray metallic accents on the kidney grille, front air intake and side mirrors; Michelin® Pilot Super Sport tires mounted on available 20-inch M double-spoke wheels; and a sport exhaust system with intelligent valve control and Black Chrome tailpipes on both sides.
    Download the entire newsletter.

Continue reading...