Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

INSIDETRACK April 2012: A BRIGHT NEW LOOK FOR THE 2013 BMW X6

Discussion in 'BMW NA News' started by BMW NA News, Mar 16, 2012.

BMW NA News guest

BRAWNIER. BRIGHTER. BOLDER. THE NEW 2013 BMW X6.
    >
    > Powerful, luxurious and amazingly agile, the BMW X6 turns heads wherever it goes. Now, freshened for model year 2013, it is ready to meet uptown theaters, downtown galleries and way-out-of-town dirt roads.
    >
    > Two efficient TwinPower Turbo engines – a 300-hp inline six-cylinder in the X6 xDrive35i and a 400-hp V-8 in the X6 xDrive50i – pack even more muscle with the optional new M Performance Package, which adds 15 and 30 horses, respectively. These are ideally mated to the quick-shifting 8-speed Sport Automatic transmission with steering wheel-mounted shift paddles.
    >
    > At night, another new feature makes its appearance. Optional Adaptive LED headlights with Corona headlight-rings illuminate dark streets with intense daytime-like light. They include Adaptive turning and Cornering Lights to lead the way around curves. The rear lights also now feature two horizontal LED light bars, a signature of the latest BMW models. Four new Metallic paint colors also make their debut: Orion Silver, Midnight Blue, Marrakesh Brown and Carbon Black.
    >
    > Download the entire newsletter.

Continue reading...
    • Staff

steven s

Somehow I don't see X6 owners driving out-of-town dirt roads unless their home is at the end of one of the dirt road.
    Maybe it's just me?