Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Independent BMW Service Shops in South Florida?

Discussion in 'BMW' started by JDiazAmador, Dec 7, 2009.

JDiazAmador

Hey guys,

I've finally gathered up enough funds to begin looking for a decent used BMW. The cars I will be looking at are in the 10 - 15 year old range. Even though I am knowledgeable about cars and can check out a used car for obvious problems and such things such as collision damage, I know it would be foolish to buy without a competent inspection.

Can anyone recommend an independent BMW service shop in the South Florida area. I'm located in Miami Shores (about 7 miles North of downtown Miami).

mrutenberg

eam3

If you don't mind driving to Oakland Park, there is a shop that I cannot recommend enough. I know it's a little far from you but trust me when I tell you that Zoltan (the owner) knows BMWs like the back of his hand. He was already a master BMW tech when I met him in the mid 80s but then he spent a long time working at Vista BMW so he knows all the little ins and outs that you come across while working at a dealer's service department. He's honest and, not to repeat myself, knows every detail about BMWs from bumper to bumper.

Here's his info:

Zoltan Gonczi
    Euromotive
    4447 NE 6th Ter
    Oakland Park, FL 33334
    (954) 267-9020

JDiazAmador

Thanks for the info. Broward county is not too far. As Carrol Smith says "You have to find THE MAN".

LG511 guest

Thank You eam3! Hard to find a good tech.

eam3

Another shop that knows the cars mechanical components quite well is Redline in Pompano Beach. They're not so good when it comes to the little things (that usually a dealer would have handled) but when it comes to the mechanical bits, they're also top notch.

http://www.redline-racing.com/

LG511 guest

Cant thank you enough, feel lost in South Florida at times.

Regards,
    Luciano