Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

iDrive Full vs Split Screen

Discussion in 'E60 (2004-2010)' started by RussSwift, Sep 13, 2010.

RussSwift

Now that I am stuck in the split screen mode, how do I get back to the full screen?

alstroberg guest

the "Option" button...

on my 2010 650 the split screen is a toggle on/off reached by the option button. I wouldn't know where to find it on older "no button" applications.

bcweir

Have you tried downloading the manual from the bmwusa.com website?

Your questions seem to indicate unfamiliarity with the car you purchased.

Many of your questions could be answered much more quickly by reading the manual.

We try to be a helpful community, but for most of us, unlimited handholding isn't in the job description.

The 2010 E63/E64 6-series, as I recall, received the upgraded version of I-Drive, similar to the version that the new F01/F02 7-series and LCI 3-series received. They're not the same version as what's in the earlier E60.

RussSwift

Thanx for nothing::rolleyes:

tiFreak

that attitude's not really helping, the advice about the manual is pretty good advice since I guarantee that the manual has exactly what you're looking for in it

RussSwift

You are insinuating that we are so stupid that we didn't read, or understand, the manual. If you a so highminded that you don't realize that, and that you are on the forum to offer help, not insulting criticizm, then maybe you shouldn't be wasting your time on the forum with us less fortunate people. Please do not respond again. I have neither the time or inclination to discuss any issue with you or the likes of you.

John in VA

eam3

We need an ignore button so that we never respond to his royal highness' posts again for fear of wasting his time.

tiFreak

you mean like this? ;)