Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

I Totally Missed This SubForum (gratuitous euro pics inside)

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by 94is, Dec 12, 2008.

94is guest

Well anyway, hello from Southern California. My name is Kim, I've been the Vice President of the San Diego Chapter for the last 2 years. I recently moved to Los Angeles, so I stepped down from that position. I have been a cca member since ~2002 and currently own 2 bmw's. I have a Sterling Silver 1990 325i 5spd for my daily driver, and I have a Mauritius Blue 1994 325is 5spd for my track rat. Did I mention that the e36 has an S50B32 in it?

Anyway, now for the pics:

Laguna Seca
    [IMG]

Sears Point
    [IMG]

Thunderhill
    [IMG]

And the e30 when the e36 is broken.
    [IMG]

94is guest

Not a super recent engine bay shot, I've since cleaned up the 1/4" radiator hose with the factory one that actually fits.
    [IMG]

EuroWerkz1

Looks like good clean fun to me!

94is guest

I need to get back out to the track again asap. I haven't been since I rebuilt the bottom end. I just need to finish my dual fuel pump situation, then I'll be good to go. :D
    • Technical Service Advisor

mooseheadm5

Nice install. My brother has that setup in his 95 M3, but has a BMW coolant tank. He still hasn't let me drive it yet :(

94is guest

I like the aluminum one, because it was only $75, and the BMW one was ~$60, so I figured that I might as well get something that will last forever. I also have a Canton oil catch can (next to the intake), where the crankcase vents into. Not so legal here in CA. Haha.

Btw, its time to kick your brothers ass for not letting you drive it. It's a night and day difference from the US-spec motors. I'm just chomping at the bit to get back out on the track. So far I've only been able to autox it twice since I threw new bearings in, and did fairly well (top time of the day, and a 2nd place).