Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

I Cant Believe It

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by bimmerdreamer, Oct 16, 2009.

bimmerdreamer guest

I DIDN'T THINK MY E36 M3 COULD HAVE LOOKED ANY BETTER, BUT WHEN I PUT ON THE BMW CCA STICKER I JUST RECEIVED WITH MY NEW MEMBERSHIP JUST BLEW ME AWAY!!! WOW!!!!!!! I LOVE BMWs AND I DIDN'T THINK IT WAS POSSIBLE TO MAKE THAT EXPERIENCE BETTER, BUT BMW CCA DID IT

THANKS GUYS

John in VA

Welcome to the club! Now find your "Caps Lock" button. ;)

bimmerdreamer guest

Hahaha

Thanks man... i was just using caps lock because I couldnt think of a way to really amplify to my excitement.
    I mean my face lights up every time is see the little window sticker, then i explode when I see the little ///M badge

TeamStowell We love driving!

That is a nice shot of your vehicle.... where was that taken?

bimmerdreamer guest

Well the road is called Sky Harbor Rd. and its in Fresno, CA. Its an amazing road with plenty of twists and turns made for BMW cars... lets just say im glad there wasnt any HighWay Patrol..lol. Thats just one of the many many many pics i took. I want to see if I can get one in Roundel magizen... I can e-mail some pics to you if you wish

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Fresno?

Central Cal Chapter? Welcome!

bimmerdreamer guest

Sure am!!! just new, and am looking forward to meeting you in December!!! Itll be the first time i meet any of the club members.