Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Howdy. :)

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by jeffrey, Jun 30, 2008.

jeffrey guest

New member here, finally got around to signing up. :)

I drive a 2006 M3, 6spd, Jet Black/Cinnamon with a few mods on it (ICE, Brembo GT's, Volks, Eibach's, etc.). :)

Here's a few random pics:

:D

Bimmerdan

Hey Jeffrey, welcome!!

You may be new to the club but based on your first post, it's pretty clear your not a forum noob!!

Nice pictures by the way! I'm guessing the first photo of your car is either a really good p-chop or a killer paint job (or do you actually have a smoked lexan hood!?! :D )!

Nice car!!

az3579

That first pic, to my knowledge, is a camera trick. I've seen a site where it tells you how to do something like that. I don't know where it is, but on it there was an example of an E39 where you could "see through" the car and see the person sitting inside.

That is an intimidating M3 you've got. How many mortgages are you out of pocket? lol

jeffrey guest

Hey! Thanks or the compliments! :)

(no additional mortgages thankfully!)

The hood picture is done with a very good camera, a tripod and some patience.

You simply get one really good picture of the car with the hood closed, then pop the hood and get another really good one, all along being careful not to move the camera. :)

I am no forum noob, unfortunately (or fortunately, depends how you look at it), I spend way too much time on forums! lol

:)

Bimmerdan

You did a great job with it, it's definitely one of the better ones I've ever seen.

I wonder how hard it would be to have a sign printer make a vinyl graphic of that? People would think you DID have a smoked lexan hood...!!

jeffrey guest

That would be funny. ;)

Do it all around the car or something. ;D