Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Hey there!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by paulmer, Apr 3, 2009.

paulmer guest

Just joined up here. Some of you may know me from bimmerboard or bf.c. I drive an E32 740iAL that I dearly love - it's my first BMW :eek:.

I was wondering, how many business days should it take before I get my BMWCCA stuff in the mail (card, etc)? I paid my yearly due on 3/31 (Tuesday). I need to get some parts for my car and would like to use my discount asap. And on the discount, will all dealerships honour it?

And on Roundel, what day of the month do I get it? If I paid on the 31st should I be getting it tomorrow or next week or will I have to wait to next month for the May issue?

Wanderlustbob guest

Hi and welcome. I'm also a newbie. Did you do anything special to get the BMWCCA membership to show up on your ID its not showing on mine?

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Instant gratification!

You signed up at the end of March, was it, and you're wondering if you'll get the April Roundel?!

Um. . . prolly not! But I'll bet the National Office will sell you one!

The mag ships on about the first of each month to the list of addresses supplied to the printer---who is also the shipper---at that time. Then it takes God knows how long to get to you via the USPS, depending on whether your postal carrier is a BMW fanatic and reads it before delivering. (Okay, I made that up; kind of hard to do that, since it comes wrapped in plastic.)

Brian A

FWIW, I'm still waiting for my April edition and I've been a member for years. Sometimes it takes a while.

It IS an awesome mag. You probably don't know it, but the guy ("Satch") who posted above is the Editor-in-Chief. I don't know how we got him, but he is world class.

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Don't listen to Brian A!

He is just kissing up so I'll run more of his E30 stories. . .

:D

Brian A

There are many absolutely awesome publications out there and Roundel is the best of the best of them. I don't know how you are able to herd such a bunch of crazies the way you can.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SmgLtg1Izw

As for me, the well is dry. I give up. I'll write a Case Study.