Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Hey guys! New to the Club

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by montblu328, Sep 4, 2013.

montblu328

Whats up guys? Im Dan, from Pingree Grove. I currently own a 1997 Montreal Blue 328is, 5 speed, dove grey interior, 129,xxx miles. Also a 1993 325is 5 speed, 200k miles and still running strong.

A little about me, im 24. I'm a Meter Reader for ComEd. I've owned owned about 12 cars, 5 of which were bmws. I've always had a love for bmw's, especially e36's. My 4th car was my first bmw, a 1992 Alpine White 325i on Koni Coilovers, 3.91 lsd diff, and some sticky tires. That thing was so much fun. After i sold it(stupid of me), I owned a couple more cars and then again another e36. 93 325is, never got it running right :(. After that i picked up a old beat up dirty 87 325e sitting on cut springs, cheap xxr wheels, and straight pipes. Thing was so slow but i enjoyed it till the day my brake pedal went to the floor and i rear ended a tow truck. Just my luck right? I miss that car.

And now I own like i said up top a 97 328is and a 93 325is. The wife drives the 93 being that car has 200k miles, it will last longer with her driving than me lol. I bought the 328is completely stock, plan was to keep it stock.... Yeah that didnt happen.

Well cant wait to come to some events, meet some fellow bmw lovers!

Attached Files:

MGarrison

Welcome to the club & forums, glad to hear you've enjoyed & are enjoying your bimmbers!

charlson89

Welcome to the club nice looking cars!

montblu328

Thanks a lot guys! I just found a 635csi i want so now im trying to sell the 328is :)

mrsbee guest

Mmmmm 635ci, a 1985 perhaps? A red one perhaps?

You won my heart over with ComEd Meter Guy, my cousin was a line man (heck, me might still be one) for decades.

Welcome to the club, good to have you here. Nice pics too! I noticed Illinois plates, what part? I lived there for quite some time before realizing that snow (featured in one picture) wasn't my cup of tea!

montblu328

its a 1980 i found but didnt realize how bad the paint fade was. Im tired of rust and paint fade. Still looking for a 635csi though, just want it to be clean. Ill pay what i have to.

Lineman make good money, ill be going that hopefully in the next 2 years. Right now I'm living in south elgin with a roommate. I want to move back into my parents in Pingree Grove to save money and buy a house.

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Welcome to the asylum! Where the hell is Pingree Grove?!