Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

help with computer

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by michael j stankus, Mar 29, 2009.

michael j stankus guest

I would like to put pictures of my cars on the web site but this computer stuff is all new to me. I can get by with the basics but I am not up to speed on all the other things that can be done, I do not use a computer at work. Can anyone recommend a good instructional book on how to accomplish this. My kids have no patients with me. Help!

MGarrison

Unless you're talking about posting an image along with or in a forum message, you can upload photos to the gallery area, creating your own gallery.

I'm using Win98, your screens will be different assuming you're using something like Win2000, WinXP, or a Mac -

Your browser may automatically shrink the attached picture, you may have to zoom in to see it -

[IMG]

also -

http://bmwcca.org/forum/misc.php?do=bbcode#imgcode

az3579

You're using WHAT??????? Windows 98??? Marshall, Jesus H. Christ, get with the times!!!

Michael,
    I will create a tutorial for you tomorrow. I'm trying to get something listed on eBay before I go to bed, but I will create screenshots and link them together for you so you can accomplish this. In the meantime, please let us know what you are trying to do:

Do you want to:
    * Post images within a post
    or
    * Post images into a gallery so others can view the pictures
    ??