Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Hello from TN

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Inten_Z, Jan 18, 2009.

Inten_Z guest

Thought I would drop a line and say hello. My name is Craig, and I live in Pigeon Forge,TN. Purchased a 99 540iA sport as a play toy for some of our curvy roads. I am sure I will have tons of tech questions and modification questions in the future.

Hope to meet many of you at some gatherings.

Bimmerdan

Hey Craig, welcome to the forum!! You've definitely come to the right place for tech and modification questions. Let's see a pic of the new ride when you get a chance.

If I remember right, isn't Pigeon Forge in, or close to, the Smokey Mountain National Park? You have got some seriously great roads around there! Plus you've got Dollywood don't you? What more could you ask for!? :D

John in VA

I was a member of the Smoky Mtn Chapter while attending UT - a nice, but small, group, so get involved and keep them active. Enjoy!

Inten_Z guest

Oh yeah, we have some great roads in the area. Not to mention the world famous "Dragon" is in my back yard practically. When its warm enough I am out on the bike but when the temps fall off a little I enjoy the car.

Yeah, I joined up because of the knoxville chapter, hopefully they will do a few things. I look at the events section in hopes of an event that I can attend.

Here is a shot of the new toy.

[IMG]
    [IMG]

Bimmerdan

Beautiful car! Congratulations!

TeamStowell We love driving!

Congratulations and welcome.... we have always had a fiver over the past 14 years. Put some snows on it and find some packed powder!!

If your local chapter doesn't have anything going on for awhile, propose an event and get 'em active!!

drummerfc

Very cool ride, "Inten_Z"! I especially like the rims. A nice set of rims/wheels sends a car over the top of the peak in my opinion...

Frank