Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Hello from the Witch City!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by danversstate, Dec 13, 2010.

danversstate

Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to introduce myself to the group. My name is Nate and I bought my first BMW last year around this time, a 2008 128i in Gray. I was hooked on BMW since the first Z3 came out. I used to go the the Mall, back in the days of high school, and they used to have a red Z3 on display every year. I always said, "I want that car!". Well about 14 years later I decided it was time to ditch the old Chevy and get a nice car. I went to the BMW dealer to check out the used Bimmers and saw a 3 series that was nice, but then, as I looked in the rearview, I saw a model I had never seen before, the 1 Series, from that moment forward I knew what car I wanted. I find that I liked the 1's styling much more than the 3's. After a long an exhausting search, I found my car at a toyota dealer (of all places), and thats it, the rest is history.

In other news the wife and I just got back from a trip we took to Munich to visit family and took the factory tour at the Munich plant. Seeing how these things are made just makes the whole experience that much better. Anyone that hasn't visited BMW Welt should put it on the top of the list. The other interesting Munich fact, the cars you see the most are the 1 Series hatchbacks. I think everyone has one there!

-Nate

BMRDRVR

Interesting story

Hello Nate, and thanks for checking in. Guess I'll have to vist BMW Welt!

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Welcome to the asylum!

Glad to have you aboard!

drummerfc

Yes you will...it's quite a treat!

And welcome to the group Nate...:D