Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Hello From Springfield, MA!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by 15Michaeljoseph, Jul 22, 2017.

15Michaeljoseph

Hey CCA members, new to the club and just wanted to introduce myself!

My name's Mike, and I'm the owner of a beautiful 1987 5-speed schwarz 325iS. The car was originally owned by my mother, a former CCA member, who bought it brand-new European delivery from what was then Balise BMW in Springfield, MA, with the dealer-optioned Gold Package (gold pinstripes and OE gold basketweaves). She held onto the car for all those years, and it was eventually passed down to me when I started driving. It is still my daily, and despite being a college student, I've done my best to keep up with it's maintenance and restoration. The car has become my hobby, and has taught me so much over the past 5-6 or so years of wrenching and getting into the scene... Starting off with learning how to replace brake pads and rotors, to most recently a 3 month rebuild of the M20B25.

For those of you on the e30 Forums, I am "15Michaeljoseph" on both BimmerFest and R3vLimited. I am also on the R3vLimited Facebook group, and the NE30 Facebook group.

Cheers! Happy Motoring!

Ken.S.330

Welcome. That's a great story on how you are the caretaker for the 325is..

charlson89

Great car welcome to the forums!