Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Hello from Music City

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by audit5050, May 3, 2008.

audit5050 guest

New to the club and you can tell by my first post.

My wife and I bought a 2005 545i CPO w/27,000 miles in late March. This is the second 5-series we've had but it never crossed my mind to join BMWCCA. We just got our membership cards in the mail this week, and of course I could have kicked myself when I read about the rebates for CCA members buying CPOs.

I think I've been able to drive the car maybe 2 miles since we've had it.

We found it on the internet--right color, model, price, interior, options. Only thing was that it was in St. Louis and we live south of Nashville, TN. So what did we do? I got the mother-in-law to watch the kid and we headed off to see the Arch in our 1995 540i Orient Blue Metallic with gray leather interior and 225,000 miles on the original engine and transmission. And came back in a 2005 Orient Blue Metallic with gray leather interior 545i. Autohaus of Clayton was our dealership and they were very accomodating by reserving the car, having it washed and detailed even before we got there for a test drive. My wife loved it from the get go and I liked the 3.9% interest rate on the CPOs. She drove it all the way home while I fiddled with the I-drive. It's not too bad if your not distracted by driving and stuff like that.

morea3ic guest

Welcome . . . . . . . .

I'm new here myself . . . . but . . . . welcome!