Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Hello from Cary, North Carolina

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by jazzy763, Feb 11, 2009.

jazzy763 guest

Hello, Just joined. I have a 1994 325is (auto) with 242,000 miles. hey...dont laugh...its a bimmer...lol. I have now owned it for a little over a year. I saved it from an open field it had been sitting in for over a year and a half and before that it sat for about another year in some mechanics parking lot. I have done a number of repairs and still have a few on my list. It is a lot of fun to drive. According to BCCA my "Chapter" is quite far away. Does anyone know if there are any local members that get together? It would be nice to get together with other bimmer enthusiasts and talk about bimmers.....right now I'm stuck with my best friend and him talking about his rice burning S2000. Until then.....

Vmo guest

My best friend (who has an 03 325xi) introduced me to the club and I have yet to find my car - until then I have to pull up the e-brake to get the tail to slide around :D

I've only been a member since Jan but the tarheel chapter gets together on the 3rd thursday of the month at Rudino's off Miami blvd. Great bunch of guys!

Also NCEuro.org is a fairly active group that gets together often as well. Since I'm still running around with my old Prelude I haven't been out with them yet.

Good job rescuing a nice car from a slow death! Send me an e-mail if you're ever thinking about riding around- I'd like to see your car. I'm in Wendell.

missmelyssa guest

Prior to bimmers, I was/am a Honda lover. Had several. I like the older ones, but currently have an '06 6spd Accord.

I've always wanted a bimmer, and finally on my 2nd one.