Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Hello Everyone....

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by JeffNNJ, Jan 13, 2010.

JeffNNJ guest

Well, after having owned BMWs for the better part of 12 years and being a BMWCCA member for just as long, I am now employed at my dream job as a BMW Client Advisor. Currently driving an '08 550i Sport and considering my options in September when my lease is up. So far I am thinking M3 convertible depending upon the deal BMW has for CEL (center employee lease) that month. I am active on a few BMW message boards, mostly 5series.net which is really a great place for those of you who are interested. If anyone has any questions about any of the BMW vehicles or programs, please don't hesitate to reach out to me :)
    Thanks,
    Jeff

TeamStowell We love driving!

Welcome to the forum Jeff!!

It is always nice to have people associated with the dealerships and/or BMW NA available for questions and insight! I have owned an E39 540 sport and enjoyed the 550 on several long legs of the Komen car transport, and will have one in the fleet when I have the cash to purchase and take care of it properly!

I hope to catch you at a chapter event in the near future.

JeffNNJ guest

Thanks so much Scott. I look forward to it :)

tiFreak

careful, that's also a common abbreviation for "check engine light" :p welcome