Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Hello buckeye chapter

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Jakelil, Mar 9, 2014.

Jakelil

Hey folks,
    Old member rejoining after I retooled the garage! just wanted to reach out and introduce myself. My name is Pat Hannan and live in the Bowling Green area. looking forward to meeting you all and joining the local chapter. I have owned a number of BMW cars over the years and am reminded often why I drive them. if anyone out there would ever like to chat, feel free to reach out. Waiting for spring!!
    Ken.S.330 likes this.

MGarrison

Welcome back Pat! There are a few active members in the Toledo area, I'm not sure what their schedule is, but I think it's on our calendar -

Well, now that I look at the calendar, looks like the Toledo Area meeting is tomorrow night (Monday) in Perrysburg - see: http://www.buckeyebmwcca.org/events/

Here's the Buckeye Chapter facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/153450721386951/

Also, check the Contacts on the chapter website & email the Toledo guys to get on their email lists so you can get notices of area events.

Cincy's missed a lot of the snow you guys have gotten, I think everyone's chomping at the bit for spring this year though!

charlson89

Welcome to the club!

Jakelil

thanks m and charlson, appreciate it. I will link in to the Toledo guys. looking forward to getting rid of the snow. it is tough finding dry roads the last several months. we just got hammered again just in time for St. Paddy's!! ugh, just getting the wifes, 95 525i out of the body shop after I kissed a doe during the rut.....................thank god it was not the 540 msport! hope all is well with all of you and looking forward to meeting you. I think I might commit to a meeting and a driving school this summer. hope to see you there!
    Pat

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Welcome to the asylum!

What is this "snow" you guys are talking about?

WHAH!

MGarrison

and what is this drought & water restriction YOU guys are talkin' about?! ;)

First, you go and live in someplace where you can't wash your car or anything else 'cause the water's FROZEN all the time, and now you're someplace where you don't have any water at all! In these here parts we got what ya call yer "seasons", and, between the admittedly p.i.t.a. snow you mention, AND things like this big ol' honkin' river we got rollin' by down here to the tune of God-knows how many tens of thousands of gallons a day, WE get to use ALL the water we want to wash cars, and, well... anything! I'm still blaming you though when the price of rutabagas skyrockets this summer! :D
    Ken.S.330 likes this.