Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Hello all! First post...

Discussion in 'E36 M3 (1995-1999)' started by Darren, Mar 31, 2008.

Darren guest

I'm definitely up there with all you religious, psycotic BMW enthsiasts. A little about me and my experience; Chronic BMW fanatic since age 11, Northern Virginia/Washington DC Chapter President of BMW Club SoS, former BMW employee(left job in order to start a private BMW Racing Team and Shop), previously raced my old '92 325is in SCCA, now enjoying my #47 1999 E36 ///M3 Coupe. I came here to ask if anyone would be interested in volunteering on an SCCA racing team, racing a widebody E46 M3, in early Spring, 2009? And here is my current baby, the 325is is no longer in my possesion.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

hefferonjm guest

where is your shop located?

az3579

Nice M3. :D

I can't believe this thread went unnoticed; I check all the subforums. Oh well.
    Welcome to our house of lunacy... (a little late on this one :eek:)

Darren guest

The shop hasn't been opened yet. You can expect to see it in the Sterling/Loudon VA area sometime around late winter, 2010.

Darren guest

Ha thanks. I hope to work with all of you on any endevors, events or issues with our BMWs. Here to have fun. :)

az3579

Hehe...

I'd love to... but I'm a noob and have only been on the track once. But, if you're OK with that.................. :D

Darren guest

Many people are. That's the beauty of it. Although there are plenty with experience, it would still be fun for a first-timer to start out on the team and learn. Experience comes(literally)very very fast on the track.

az3579

Hmm... *hint hint* :D