Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Hellllooooo from Central Jersey!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by jennshark, Apr 25, 2017.

jennshark

Howdy! I'm Jenn and I just joined CCA and signed up for a June driving school in Millville, NJ.

My BMW story: I rescued a very distressed 2002 530i (E39) three years ago with 132k on her; she was a cheap buy but needed $$$$ of work. She's in pretty good kip now, I'm hoping my pre-inspection for driving school won't reveal any really expensive issues (pray for me!) I LOVE this car and hope she has a lot of miles left in her. This is her glamor shot >>[IMG]

Having fallen in love with my old girl, I gave myself a 50th birthday present and bought a 2014 X3 in March. This SAV is a dream to drive, the former owner bought every option package available. The two cars present very different driving experiences: I had read on many BMW forums, the '02 has a visceral "mechanical" feel to it that newer Bimmers don't have -- and now I understand exactly what this means. My X3 has become my daily driver and I exercise the 530 on scenic weekend drives.

I'm very excited to have joined CCA and hope to make some connections with other Bimmer lovers. While I'm not mechanical, I'm an avid reader of various forums and sites; I hope to learn even more from fellow CCAers.

Attached Files:

charlson89

Welcome to the club and forums!

MGarrison

Hi Jenn, welcome to the club & forums! Be sure to get connected w/ your local chapter - check their website, download the most recent chapter newsletter (or request a chapter contact email you the most recent if it happens to not be posted), and see any local chapter social media such as Facebook pages, etc.!