Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

headlights

Discussion in '114 type 1600, 2002, 2002ti/tii (1967-1976)' started by db2002, Jan 15, 2012.

db2002

does any one know if the "angel-eye" kind of headlight was ever produced for the 2002?

BMWCCA1

Are you asking if the 2002 ever came with corona rings, or if anyone makes corona rings for a 7-inch headlamp?

CRKrieger

Yes, I do. No, it wasn't. Are you REALLY that young?

db2002

I guess my wording wasn't clear enough the first time as you said it better the second time, that's what i intended to say. As far as being young is concerned, i might be considered THAT young amongst most 2002 aficionados but i know enough about them to know that is was never produced as a factory option, my question was aimed at the custom aftermarket realm. Continuing in that vein do you know of any way that it would be possible as a custom job? I don't necessarily need the upgrade from a performance/driving perspective but i think it would look great

John in VA

Satch SoSoCalifortified

And don't forget the blue neon for that kewl under-car glow. These das they use LEDs which have MUCH greater longevity. . . .