Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Happy Father's Day!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by wellardmac, Jun 17, 2012.

wellardmac Ninja World Traveler

Happy Father's Day everyone - I hope you have a good day with your families.
    • Staff

steven s

My dogs gave me a picture of a 2 car garage. :)

I'll post the photo I got from my kids later, it was cute and BMW related.

eblue540 Fourth Gen Bimmers

My insightful son gave me a copy of "Engines of Change" by Paul Ingrassia. Perfect car guy read with a prominant role for BMW. Enjoying a cloudy day with my nose in this new book!

Here's the photo from my father's day card... usually they're sitting in a 911, but this year my son decided it was time to drive a BMW. :) FathersDay2012a.jpg
    steven s likes this.

drummerfc

That is freakin' AWESOME!!

My daughter gave me a bunch of candy (yum) and told a story she found on Tumbler.com where each candy brand she gave me was a part of the story (i.e. "we were going to give you 100,000 GRAND but we let it slip through our BUTTERFINGERs" etc.). Very creative and sweet!! :D

Of course I treated myself a week ago with my own Father's Day gift (CPO '06 330i). Happy Faddah's day to MEE! :p

Cute!

My wife photoshops a car picture for me every year... the kids chose the car (usually a Porsche) and then they get manipulated into the image. Here's another one from a previous year, one of my favorites, as it was the first one where my daughter was in the photo. :)

porsche-911-carrera-1b.jpg

Satch SoSoCalifortified

My kids were going to get me something, but then they lost the paternity suit, and...

:eek: :eek: :eek: