Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Hallelujah & pass the mashed potatoes, some news from on high, at last!

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by MGarrison, Jul 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MGarrison

Hallelujah & pass the mashed potatoes, some news from on high, at last! -buried in the wrong place, but at least it's something!

See the comment from Steven S, at the bottom (at the bottom, at the moment - who knows where it'll end up as more replies kick in...)

http://www.bmwcca.org/node/2518

___________ ________ _
    / / / / | / / ___/ __ _________ (_) __ ___ __
    / / / / / | _ / / ( _ / _ ` / __/ __/ ( _-< / _ \ / _ \
    /__/__/__/__/ /__/ \___ / \__,_/_ / / _ / / _/ ___/ \ ___/_ / /_ /

Zeichen311

Salvation!

Thanks for providing that link--I seriously doubt I would have noticed Steve's post without it. I have visited the site sporadically since it reopened, exploring and observing. Without that bit of good news, I may well have been posting a farewell. The principal use I had for the Club site is the odd bit of reference material and the forums--I don't need much else. This forum software has not a single, visible redeeming feature. I have little doubt it would have quickly stifled this community if allowed to stand. Hearing that improvements are in the works is most encouraging.

Until this becomes worth following again, I can more readily be found over on bimmerfest.com as Zeichen311. (I'll change my name here to match, sometime after the forums are fixed.)

MGarrison

"...I seriously doubt I would have noticed Steve's post without it."

Yeah... my point exactly. That should be a blurb on the club news, or at a minimum, a stickied (do these forums even do stickies?) post here in the "Site Feedback" - or both!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.