Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Ground Control Camber Plates

Discussion in 'E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006-2011)' started by wretched, Jun 29, 2011.

wretched

This forum is too quit! How about a topic...

Has anyone used Ground Control camber plates? They sound intriguing. The ability to *** camber when you have a HPDE and then drop it back to normal sounds perfect! The only issues I can think of or at least want to ask about are:

1. Will they work with strut bars?

2. What kind of toe out will increase?

If it really increases toe out how much toe in would you add to the normal setup? Or leave the alignment stock and go with the flow with a little tow out?

I don't see my self getting these real soon, so far they are just a idea. Figure I might as well get some input! Thanks all!

wretched

Wow quad post!?!?! Hating

Wow quad post!?!?! Hating this new forum.... I noticed a very bad typo!!!! Please this is not what I meant! There is no edit button for the first post so I can't even fix it! Nested forums... Really?

Can a mod please fix the typo? Please delete duplicates also?

MGarrison

No edit button for a new

No edit button for a new thread - guess I'm not the only one to notice that... nested forums.... apparently, yep.

I can't speak for the suspension setup on your car, but my alignment shop slightly toes out my E30, for turn in. I doubt a little toe out would be a big deal, and possibly better for the track. Too much toe would obviously be a problem. Don't have any experience with the Ground Control setup, so can't help with feedback there.

wretched

Thanks for confirming a

Thanks for confirming a little toe out makes a happy track car!

Oh these forums... The 90's are back!

wretched

Thank you mods for deleting

Thank you mods for deleting the dup threads. I know we can't edit our first post but since that terrible typo is still there does that mean mods can not either??