Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Greetings from the new old (or old new) guy

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Zeichen311, Jan 21, 2010.

Zeichen311

Hi all...I suppose I should have posted here first but I didn't spot this forum :eek:, so my first post was over in the Euro delivery forum regarding my planned trip later this year.

I've been a CCA member since a month or so after I bought my first Bimmer in 2001, a 325xi sedan (over there <--) that has stretched its legs in every state on the Eastern seaboard, most more than a few times, and kept me smiling all the while.

I joined the forums a couple of years ago but haven't posted before because, to be honest, I generally enjoy driving and tinkering with cars more than talking about them. Plus, I'm pretty active in another (non-car) online community that occupies a lot of my on-line time. With the Euro trip coming up, I've decided to be a bit more active in the Club this year and with the next BMW. This seemed a good place to start.

So, greetings from New Jersey, and can someone please provide tips for boosting the top speed of my calendar? ;)

TeamStowell We love driving!

Welcome! I was just at the New Jersey chapter meeting last evening and had a great time with the guys and gals. Please keep an eye on their web site for upcoming events and go hang out with them.... you will be immediatly welcomed into the group. :)

Zeichen311

Thanks! I learned of that meeting only yesterday, when it was too late to attend. I've only attended two meetings ever so I have to learn to mark my calendar.

(There's that evil slow-moving calendar again....)