Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Greetings All! Lug Nut Bob Here!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Lug Nut Bob, Jan 24, 2012.

Lug Nut Bob

4bmwcca.jpg
    My name is Bob Adler, and I work with Team Sykes Racing, and Burly Built Fabrication.
    Team Sykes is currently getting both their e46 M3 SMG, and their spec e30 ready for the coming season. I'll be in the pits, and spotting for Geoff Sykes. Can't wait! The boy can drive!
    The buzz right now at Burly Built is about the e36 we are putting a cage in for JTAG Racing. They came to us with an extensive design, and it has been fun and challenging! I'll get in the groove of putting up pics soon. We also have something we would like the community to know about: We have outdoor fenced space for rent, for toy haulers, or trailered cars. (sorry, no motor homes) We are in canyon country, just 5 minutes from the 5 freeway, off the 14. This makes us on the way to both Button Willow, Willow Springs, and all points north! You can rent space alone, or have access to a lift and garage (BYO tools or rent ours) Prices range from $150-$300. We are located next to a speed shop, our fabrication shop, and a mechanic...and we ALL RACE!! Space is very limited...so drop me an email pbj001@ca.rr.com or call 877-638-1110 you'll get Carlos or Bob.
    Well. thanks for reading my long intro! We do all sorts of fabrications and installations at Burly Built, so we may have some questions, and some answers!

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Heh. That would put you in Southern California, am I right?!

Lug Nut Bob

SO CAL it is! A little north of L.A. Just enough that we freeze our butts off in the morning at the shop!