Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Golf Tournament Designated as a BMW Golf Cup Qualifying Event

Discussion in 'Oktoberfest 2014' started by mikeura, Apr 12, 2014.

Trying to stay ahead of the potential questions before details are posted on the website.

BMW NA has designated the BMW CCA Foundation Golf Tournament as a Qualifying Event for the BMW Golf Cup. The top 2 finishers will be invited to the US Final of the BMW Golf Cup at the Pinehurst Resort, held later this year. So what does this mean:
    • There are no changes to the registration process for BMW CCA Members
    • You are not required to participate in the Qualifying Event. Prior to the tournament you will be asked if you want to play for fun or participate in the qualifier.
    • If you play for fun, you will have the option for mulligans, throwing your golf ball and other fun things that are frowned upon by the USGA.
    • If you participate in the BMW Golf Cup Qualifier, you will play by USGA rules.
    • All participants are eligible to win the i8 and a lease on a new X5 on the two Hole-in-One Par 3 holes. But no mulligans or throwing the ball on these holes!
    We are still limited to 100 golfers. So make sure you register soon. Registration to non-BMW CCA members will open approx. May 1st

We hope to have the OFest Golf Tournament web page updated in the next few days.

The registration page seems to be down for 2 days now.... I've tried various browsers and computers but no luck.

Is anyone else having trouble?

(who is trying to get my husband registered for the golf tournament asap!)
    • Staff

steven s

We are working on it.
    Back up!