Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Give me your advice - 40 days to replace one wheel?

Discussion in 'Warranty questions' started by E92Dreier, Apr 23, 2010.

az3579

It takes a special breed to overlook the BMW experience shortcomings (dealer service, common problems [*cough*HPFP ISSUES!*cough*]; not everyone is as passionate about their ownership experience as us, your parents probably among them. Some of us wouldn't consider switching even if offered a substantial amount of money to switch, others run at the first sign of trouble. That's just how it works.

E92Dreier

Your words ring very true -- but my service experience has been so deplorable that I am beginning to think about trying something else next time around -- and I am one of the most passionate devotees of all things sporting the Roundel.

If it becomes too much to deal with I'll just have to get that 1995 M3 I have always lusted after -- and try and wrench it myself.

It is just a shame that instead of drooling over new BMWs, I look at them with a bit of :rolleyes: -- I now wonder more about HPFPs and RFTs and failed SDARS modules than I do about the goodies. Maybe I am just getting more mature? :(

/rant

I'll keep you guys updated in the future.