Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Excited to be a new member!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Ruffstik, Jun 10, 2008.

Ruffstik guest

I took delivery of my 135i back on 03/29 and have been really busy just driving. Finally joined BMWCCA and look forward to being involved in the BMW community!

eloquentlight guest

Welcome - BMW CCA is one of the best car clubs out there - get involved, and meet some great people who love BMW's too! Also, don't forget about the rebate you can get the next time you purchase a BMW:

Membership Rewards

Happy driving!

Bimmerdan

SWEET!! Another 135 owner...welcome!!

Joining the club is absolutely the best move you could make, it's an incredible resource of information and a bunch of really great people!

What part of the country are you in?

Ruffstik guest

thanks, I have been having a blast driving this machine. Arent you on 1addicts.com as well? I'm from the Milwaukee area, u?

Bimmerdan

Yeah, I hang out at 1addicts.com a little bit also. This car is amazing! If I still have a driver's license in a year it's going to be a miracle!

I actually grew up in Eau Claire but I live in Houston, TX now (how's THAT for a change in climate!?),

Ruffstik guest

I used to live in Katy, TX back when I was young - wish I still lived in the south somewhere - not looking forward to having to buy a set of winter wheels for my car and trying to get through these WI winters with rear wheel drive!