Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Eisenman Exhaust on M3 DCT Sedan AND Warranty

Discussion in 'E90/E92/E93 M3 (2008-2013)' started by alvinjamur, Jul 6, 2008.

alvinjamur guest

I eagerly await my M3 DCT (enroute) in Silverstone Metallic. I've read the manual
    through and cannot wait to get my hands on the beauty.

I'm going to change out the steering wheel for the performance steering wheel as I
    think it looks a lot cooler.

I heard the sound of the Eisenman exhaust system and am very interested in putting
    it on the car. I'm wondering whether this will change any of the warranty practices on the
    car as offered by BMW. Could someone please throw more light on this warranty issue
    and also please educate me as to what the Eisenman system will do to the sedan?

I'm a newcomer to the M3 world, so please be kind.

Thank You.

- aLV

ihyln

From what I was told by my CA BMW will not void your warranty for a cat-back exhaust.

ChiTownM3 guest

Steering Wheel

Can you purchase this for the US

BMWguy206 guest

If you're referring to the Eisenmann exhaust then yes it can be purchased in the US. The website to go to is http://www.ind-distribution.com/

E90S65 guest

Did you actually purchase the exhaust? I have an Eisenmann race coming in next week for my E90

spin1200 guest

Congratulations! But may I suggest to put 1200 miles on the car with all stock parts before Modding. Give her a proper break-in, I did this with a brand new E46M3 in 06 and while it was difficult to endear the 1200 initial miles, the car was problem free and ran like a champ..