Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

E90 spare tire kit

Discussion in 'E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006-2011)' started by porsche911targa, Aug 18, 2008.

porsche911targa guest

Hi, I remember reading about a spare tire kit for E90's in one of the Roundel magazines. I have lost the article and I can't find it in the archive here. If anybody remembers the name or the link where it can be found, please post it here. It would be greatly appreciated. I'm currently looking for an '07, 328XI CPO and the first thing I will do is replace the tires to quieter, standard tires since I don't think the technology nobody asked for is better than the standard tires.

So far I have owned a '94, E36, and a '02, E46, and I can't wait to get my hands on the E90, as soon as I find an Arctic metallic one.

Thank you,

Joe

Note added on 8/19/08: Emailed the big guy himself (Mike Miller) and he gracefully replied with the answer (thanks, Mike). Here's the link, if anybody else is interested: http://leatherz.com/Merchant5/merch..._Code=SpaceSaverSpare&Category_Code=E90Safety
    You also need to get the extended tool kit which includes jack and lugnut wrench.

Joe