Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Driving School @ Monticello on 9/24

Discussion in 'North Atlantic Region' started by TeamStowell, Aug 2, 2010.

TeamStowell We love driving!

This is not a BMW CCA event, but for those wanting to run the full course at Monticello, this will be a great opportunity!!

Join Mohawk Hudson Region SCCA
    for the First SCCA event on the
    Monticello Motor Club Full course!
    PDX - Friday Sept 24th, 2010 $250 for students
    A full day on the Full track with in car and classroom instruction.

Monticello is NOT renting the FULL COURSE to clubs in 2011! This could be your last chance to Drive the Full Course! 18 turns, just under 4 miles long!

What is a PDX? Short for "Performance Driving Experience", PDX is a non-competitive, non-timed, instructional event. ( AKA HPDE, Drivers school or track day) Open to all SCCA members driving street-legal or lightly-prepared race cars, PDX aims to get drivers familiar with the basics of driving their vehicles on higher-speed courses, typically racetracks.

Need More info - Contact DJ at d510@nycap.rr.com Register Online at www.motorsportreg.com

More info available here
    http://www.mohud-scca.org/PDX/

az3579

That's annoying; I wanted to go in 2011.
    Now I have to decide whether to miss this awesome track (been there once before for parade laps) or if I want to put a couple of things on hold just to pay the registration for now... :mad:

As Grandpa used to say....

"Strike while the iron is hot"

So whenever Beverly is ironing, I picket and refuse to do anything around the house.

Go. Enjoy. Deliver pizza to pay for it.

SBrasesco

will be there on 8/30 w/the Patroon chapter...never been to Monticello before. looking forward to it!

I look forward to seeing you there! I will not have anything on the track but I will be volunteering wherever needed.

SBrasesco

introduce yourself and if they let you..you can get bum a ride in my E92.
    regards
    S