Yesterday I hit a huge depression in the road that knocked something out in my rear right shock/mount assembly. I looked in the rear right wheel well and to my horror found something loose and travelling down the shock: (image is upside down-only way I could get a picture showing the "problem") Here are some pics of the culprit: The ditch doesn't look very deep from the pictures, but the huge bang it made when it happened wasn't misleading in the slightest. My brother thinks that the shock is broken, I think it's just the shock mount. Thoughts? Would it be safe to drive the car for a few days in its current state? There is a clunking/rattling noise every time I go over even just an imperfection in the road... the shock mounts (cabrio mounts) and shocks are almost brand new, installed in October.