Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

dinan

Discussion in 'E36 (1992-1999)' started by boostlife, Dec 28, 2010.

boostlife guest

hi i have a 96 328is and was looking at getting some dinan parts i bought the dinan pedals lowered with hr springs and bilstein shocks clear side markers and hid lights was thinking of doing the intake tune and underdrive pulleys and throttlebody any thoughts or does anyone have there parts on there car thanks in advance View attachment 3175

View attachment 3176

View attachment 3177

View attachment 3178

granthr

boostlife guest

granthr

I am very happy with the intake and throttlebody. The engine is very responsive. I use redline in everything but the transmission. That has Esso, which is what came with it, although I did change it.

The engine weight is 15w-40. Maybe on the heavy side, but this car is mostly used for highway driving, not around town.

drummerfc

Nice ride! I always liked that body style...

Anyway, I put a Dinan cat-back muffler/exhaust on my E39 525i (Sport "M" Package, 5-speed tranny) and I'm loving it. It sounds incredible and the chromed dual-pipes add some "bling".

Follow this link for my post detailing my results of my decision to have this part installed: http://bmwcca.org/forum/showthread.php?t=7819&page=2 (post #1)

Good luck!